Our Cash Draw fundraiser continues, please submit tickets to your classroom teacher
2. We are collecting bottle ‘pull tabs’ to support Ronald McDonald house, all ‘pull tabs’ can be submitted to the office.
3. On Tuesday, May 14th our school will be hosting a volunteer breakfast for parents and caregivers to celebrate your helpful contributions to our wonderful school. A formal invitation will be sent to our volunteers leading up to the breakfast. Thank you again for all of your support this year
4. Please dress for spring weather (gloves, hat, splash pants, boots) in case there are outside play opportunities at lunchtime.
5. Download the latest version of our mobile APP. Enable PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to get the latest news! Download instructions here
7. Any students with severe allergies (epi-pens) or needing the administration of medications must return the appropriate forms for the first day of school. This information was given to relevant families in the spring of last year to prepare for the upcoming school year. These forms can also be located on our school website (Parents- school info section).